re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Homier Sale Starts at NOON

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2003
      Everything from hand and power tools, to toys and collectibles, to small tractors to home decor. I've found good cache swag at them in the past. Nice Keychains for 79 cents, small toolkits under $2, that kind of thing.

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      From: Candy Lind candylind@...
      Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:01:53 -0500
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

      If anyone is game for going to the Homier sale at noon today with me (or
      meeting me there), call me on the geocaching hotline at 632-6206.

      For the rest of you, it's from Noon to 7PM today and tomorrow, corner of
      Georgetown St and Hwy 79 in Round Rock; coords are N30 31.100 W97 40.244

      Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:
      http://www.txga.net