Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A Cache a Day for A YEAR!

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 12, 2007

      Trey! Trey! He's our man!

      If he can't cache, no one can!

      Way to GO, Trey!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Candy Lind
      Sent: Aug 12, 2007 9:18 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A Cache a Day for A YEAR!

      Today is the day that TreyB has completed

       AN ENTIRE YEAR

      of finding at least one geocache each day. What a great goal, and what a determined guy! He inspired a new series of caches, and he kept going in spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms, snow, floods, Emergency Room visits, and who knows what else!

      WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 12, 2007
        Congratulations Trey - that's a tough act to keep up!

        Mike

        <candylind@...> wrote:

        > Today is the day that TreyB has completed
        >
        > AN ENTIRE YEAR
        >
        > of finding at least one geocache each day.
      • Russell Johnson

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
              Congratulations Trey!  A great accomplishment!  What will you do now?  Go to Disney World?  Complete the Texas County Challenge?  One can only imagine what goal will fall by the wayside next....

              Barry
              Doc Geo

              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Candy Lind"
              <candylind@. ..> wrote:

              > Today is the day that TreyB has completed
              >
              > AN ENTIRE YEAR
              >
              > of finding at least one geocache each day.

            • Deborah Albers
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
                Congratultions Trey... the Cal Ripkin of GeoCaching!
                Mrs_HiDude

                >From: "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
                >To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A Cache a Day for A YEAR!
                >Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 02:18:18 -0000
                >
                >Today is the day that TreyB has completed
                >
                > AN ENTIRE YEAR
                >
                >of finding at least one geocache each day. What a great goal, and what a
                >determined guy! He inspired a new series of caches, and he kept going in
                >spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms, snow, floods, Emergency
                >Room visits, and who knows what else!
                >
                >WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!
                >
                >Happy Trails,
                >Candy

                Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
                  On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 02:18:18 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...> writes:
                  Today is the day that TreyB has completed

                   AN ENTIRE YEAR

                  of finding at least one geocache each day. What a great goal, and what a determined guy! He inspired a new series of caches, and he kept going in spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms, snow, floods, Emergency Room visits, and who knows what else!

                  WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!

                  Happy Trails,
                  Candy

                  @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                  I love, I love, I love his calender dash!
                  Yeah, sweet calender cache!
                  I love, I love, I love his calender dash
                  Each and every day of the year

                  (August) You start the year off fine
                  (September) Still a little sun blind
                  (October) Each day a trick-or-treat smile
                  (November) No turkeys in your file
                  Yeah, yeah, your record's a smash
                  I love, I love, I love your little calender dash
                  Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year
                  (Every day of the year)

                  (December) He puts Santa to shame
                  (January) Now he's headed for fame
                  (February) Each log a Valentine
                  (March) Nothing will blow you off line

                  Yeah, yeah, your record's a smash
                  I love, I love, I love your little calender dash
                  Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year
                  (Every day of the year)

                  (April) It's an Easter Egg hunt
                  (May) This is Dedication, not stunt!
                  (June) The finish line we all see
                  (July) Launch the fireworks: WHEE!!!!

                  Yeah, yeah, your record's a smash
                  I love, I love, I love your little calender dash
                  Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year

                  =applause!=
                  When's the party?
                • semperquestio
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
                    Congrats Trey! I'm hot on your heels! :)

                    <candylind@...> wrote:

                    > Today is the day that TreyB has completed
                    >
                    > AN ENTIRE YEAR
                    >
                    > of finding at least one geocache each day. What a great goal, and what a
                    > determined guy! He inspired a new series of caches, and he kept going in
                    > spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms, snow, floods, Emergency
                    > Room visits, and who knows what else!
                    >
                    > WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!
                    >
                    > Happy Trails,
                    > Candy

                  • Lowell Dennis
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
                      With a name like Trey, I would think the he would not settle for less than 3 years in a row!

                      Just kidding Trey. I know how hard it must have been to get out there for at least one every day. Heck with your number of finds it is probably a taks just to determine which one to go for that does not require a 100 mile round tripper. I am glad to have accompanied you on a few of those outings and glad to have supplied a couple close by for you to find.

                      Now as Doc Geo asks ... what's next?

                      - Lowell aka Cyberclops

                      ..> wrote:

                      > Today is the day that TreyB has completed
                      >
                      > AN ENTIRE YEAR
                      >
                      > of finding at least one geocache each day.

                      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
                    • Maria Jump

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
                          On 8/13/07, Maria Jump <thejump@...> wrote:
                          > Amazing ... I started to try that and then I met Mr. Potato Head ... midnight runs and craziness shook me and after it was all over it was such a relief not to HAVE to go cache. I don't think I'm ever going to try again so I think this is an AMAZING achievement!

                          Who is this Mr. Potato Head?
                        • mda_taz
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
                            What an achievment! Congrats Trey.
                            We have a hard time completing one or two weeks without a cache find.

                            mda_taz and Semik
                            Matthew and Audra

                            <candylind@...> wrote:

                            > Today is the day that TreyB has completed
                            >
                            > AN ENTIRE YEAR
                            >
                            > of finding at least one geocache each day. What a great goal, and
                            what a
                            > determined guy! He inspired a new series of caches, and he kept
                            going in
                            > spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms, snow, floods,
                            Emergency
                            > Room visits, and who knows what else!
                            >
                            > WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!
                            >
                            > Happy Trails,
                            > Candy

                          • Trey Bielefeld
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 15, 2007
                              Thanks Candy and everyone!!  It's been an adventure!

                              I never thought I would have made it.  Initially I planned for a month, then 3 months, then half year before I finally thought ''why not a whole year''.

                              I even added an extra day to make it 366 days straight.  It still feels a bit strange not having to go out and find a cache after work.

                              I've entered my milestone for the event up in the DFW area next weekend.  But I plan on hosting an event locally in the next few weeks too.  So stay tuned!

                              Thanks again!!
                              Trey(B)

                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 16, 2007
                                Congrats Trey! Cache on to two!
                                --- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:

                                > What an achievment! Congrats Trey.
                                > We have a hard time completing one or two weeks
                                > without a cache find.
                                >
                                > mda_taz and Semik
                                > Matthew and Audra
                                >
                                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com,
                                > "Candy Lind"
                                > <candylind@...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Today is the day that TreyB has completed
                                > >
                                > > AN ENTIRE YEAR
                                > >
                                > > of finding at least one geocache each day. What a
                                > great goal, and
                                > what a
                                > > determined guy! He inspired a new series of
                                > caches, and he kept
                                > going in
                                > > spite of DNFs, high blood pressure, ice storms,
                                > snow, floods,
                                > Emergency
                                > > Room visits, and who knows what else!
                                > >
                                > > WAY TO GO, TREYB!!!!