Fwd: GPS THE MOVIE - UPDATE

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
      Let's all get together and make this happen!
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      From: "Eric Colley" <eric@...>
      To: "bcwatson@..." <bcwatson@...>
      Subject: GPS THE MOVIE - UPDATE
      Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:21:20 -0700

      =====================================
      Special Exclusive Preview Screening - Seattle, WA
      =====================================
      Central Cinema - central-cinema.com
      1411 21st Avenue
      Seattle, WA 98122

      FRI, AUG 31 - 7:00PM & 9:30PM
      SAT, SEP 1 - 7:00PM & 9:30PM
      SUN, SEP 2 - 7:00PM & 9:30PM
      **note: 7PM shows are all ages, 9:30PM shows are 21 and over (The laws of Washington State say that no minors are allowed in an establishment serving alcohol with entertainment past 10pm. Before 10pm Central Cinema is a family friendly all ages venue. Just don't try to order beer or wine if you are under 21.)

      You can buy advance tickets at:
      http://www.fireshoetickets.com

      Or visit our website for the dates and website link:
      http://www.gpsthemovie.com
      =====================================

      =====================================
      YOUR OWN PRIVATE SCREENING!
      =====================================
      For a limited time, we are offering our movie up to groups, charities and organizations as a fundraiser event.
      http://www.moviepremierefundraiser.com
      If you are interested in having your own private fundraising event or just a special private screening, then visit the website above for details!
      =====================================

      We will keep you all informed with additional distribution outlets as they become available.

      Thanks again for your support! We hope to see you at a screening or we hope you have your own screening!

      Take care,

      Eric Colley & Hallie Shepherd

      Got a little couch potato?

    • Maria Jump
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        I'd like to see this ... is there somebody being point on getting our own private screening?
        We can probably convince Alamo Draft House to host.
        -Maria

        From: "Eric Colley" <eric@gpsthemovie.com>
        To: "bcwatson@yahoo.com" <bcwatson@yahoo.com>
        Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:21:20 -0700