Visitor Coming and he wants to trade TBs!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      Gang,
      Altigenman from California is coming to town and wants to meet up with some people who like travel bugs.  Anyone interested is welcome to join us at Freebird's on Congress and Riverside at 6pm next Monday night.  Since there isn't any time to set up an official event, anyone who comes is welcome to log a smiley on my Veloway event cache.

      Since I'm allergic to travel bugs myself, I really need someone who's infested to show up!

      Freebirds - Riverside and Congress - next Monday - 6pm

      Cheers,