MEGA Event in Mesquite

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      Gang,
      They're throwing a huge event in Mesquite to celebrate everyone's milestones.  Here's the cache page.

      It sounds GREAT, and it's possible it could reach MEGA status.  Let's see how many Central Texans we can send up there.  Lord KNOWS how we like to celebrate milestones here!

      Cheers
    • mda_taz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        What would it take to get 500 cachers to attend this event, so that
        it can be classified as a Mega Event?

        As of August 13th, TheDrives said that they think there will be
        atleast 250 cachers. The registration list is still growing.

        mda_taz and Semik

        <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        > Gang,
        > They're throwing a huge event in Mesquite to celebrate everyone's
        > milestones. Here's the cache page.
        >
        > *http://tinyurl.com/3bk3xy*
        >
        > It sounds GREAT, and it's possible it could reach MEGA status.
        Let's see
        > how many Central Texans we can send up there. Lord KNOWS how we
        like to
        > celebrate milestones here!
        >
        > Cheers
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • AnthonyV
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
          Allowing us, cachers who have reached a milestone but cant make the event,
          to log the event.....

          500 cachers log in,,,, POOF.... It's a mage event!!!!

          Anthony

          Texas black sheep style.... Yeah!!!