Save the date...Party 254 time

  • Dick Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 11:16 AM
      Folks I hope you will save September 8 for a party/event celebrating
      the completion of the Texas County Challenge. We will have fajitas
      and drinks as well as a special CD edition of Blizzard's Texas Road
      Mix featuring "Miles and Miles of Texas' and "I've been everywhere".
      As extra incentive the Rattan Creek Stroll will have a few new
      additions, easy of course.
      Until then,
      Cache on,
      Blizzard
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 2:36 PM
        On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:16:26 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
        writes:
        > Folks I hope you will save September 8 for a party/event celebrating
        > the completion of the Texas County Challenge. We will have fajitas
        > and drinks as well as a special CD edition of Blizzard's Texas Road
        > Mix featuring "Miles and Miles of Texas' and "I've been everywhere".

        The real or the filked version?

        > As extra incentive the Rattan Creek Stroll will have a few new
        > additions, easy of course.

        easy!!! ah gee....
        OTOH, the way floods have been, ain't nothin' about "Creek" and "Easy" in
        common....