RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: ...is it just me or...?

  • Lee Dedear
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 31, 2007
      Would you do it any other way? I mean... Mike even provided something for you to put on it! My clipboard is one of those that you can open up and store things inside, so after I finished Paved Paradise, I took the sheet off and put it inside to remember the day. I'm a paperless cacher, but sometimes I miss having that piece of paper that was actually there... with notes, mud, and general wear and tear that remind me that I actually did something.

      --Lee
      "Suchmann"