Re: [SPAM] [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: ...is it just me or...?

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      You got that clipboard idea from the GURPS Illuminati gaming manual, didn't you?  ;)  Accordingly, wearing any sort of "uniform", including those polo shirts with the striped trim,along with dark pants and shoes, or a hard hat and safety vest would work in most urban areas, too, I should think.  Hmmmm... we have hard hats at work...  <EG>

      Heather