Re: [SPAM] Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Flying Spaghetti Monster Geocoin

  • Janet Christian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2007
      Same here. I hopped online as soon as I read the email about this but it was already too late. Is there a chance to get him to do another run?

      On Jul 28, 2007, at 7:40 PM, Heather Ford wrote:

      Oh, I totally agree!  Had I known that there even WAS an FSM geocoin, I'd have tried to reserve one in advance.  Not that it appears I would have been able to! (How's that for poor grammar?)

      Heather

      .