Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Flying Spaghetti Monster Geocoin

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2007
      That's about my attitude, too....
      Aren't we glad for the way Chris does business, so true collectors don't
      miss out?

      Now, it's possible that there are additionals out there for trade.....
      But the stampede coin shopping doesn't work for me. Saves me money,
      though!

      On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:28:58 -0700 palbers@... writes:
      > Well, that really sucks! I didn't know they went on sale on Monday,
      > so didn't get any of them. I emailed him almost three months ago
      > for a trade, and he asked that I wait for them to be made public.
      > Figures I would end up missing out on them.
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98

      You must have long range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short
      range failures. --Charles C. Noble