Re: [SPAM] RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: New War Games cache

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
      =chortle=
      well, it's not funny -- except the apologetic note from the bomb squad
      guy amuses me.

      It's a sad world, though, that they have to worry about bombs near
      Clovis.

      On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 02:41:57 -0000 "Jack Glantzberg"
      <hglantzberg@...> writes:
      > i was going to grab that one in a few weeks on my way through to
      > Colorado. As for the Squad guy logging the find... Technically, he
      > did find it. :)
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mark"
      > <bewareofpenguin@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ugh! And I was planning on caching in that area the next time I
      > went
      > > to visit my family over there. That's a wild story. I gotta ask
      > > though, how cheap is it that the bomb squad guy logged the
      > find???
      > >

      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich and Di
      > Michelson"
      > > <dirich92@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Check out the cache we found yesterday:
      > *http://tinyurl.com/yp8h3g
      > > I swear
      > > > we hid it where we found it, under a bush.*
      > > >
      > > > --Di
      > > > dirich92

      You must have long range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short
      range failures. --Charles C. Noble