Veloway Event Postponed Due to Rain

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2007

      Bikers/Bladers,
      The Veloway Event is being rescheduled for NEXT Saturday due to the potentially soggy riding conditions.  Cross your fingers for dry weather!
      Sorry,
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
        Poopie! I won't be here next week :(  I will never get to do all the Veloway caches now (of which there are now like a million). Have fun. But you won't have as much fun as you would have seeing me on a bike for the first time in 30 years.

        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007

          Cheer up, Mary Beth!  I just saw the forecast, and it’s looking pretty good that it won’t happen NEXT week, either!

          And I’m fixin’ flats just for you, so I WANT you to be there!

          Poopie! I won't be here next week :(  I will never get to do all the Veloway caches now (of which there are now like a million). Have fun. But you won't have as much fun as you would have seeing me on a bike for the first time in 30 years.

          Mary Beth

          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          ___