Re: Maria's request

  • Jo Comer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2007
      Maria, I tried to reply to your jump address but my server wouldn't accept it.  MOTX and I frequently cache on Sun. aft.s.  I don't know in what part of town you live or what your caching name is...  If you want to give me your phone number, I'll keep you in mind for future jaunts...  We live close to Take the Lead Out and Have a Ball!
      Congrats on the first 100!  amick/jo