Getting the Goose

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hey there,
      I don't know if this is kosher or not ... but while I just logged my
      100th cache, I'm still relatively new to caching. I am wondering if
      anybody out there want to cache with me ... I typically go spend 5-6
      hours out on Sundays and would love some company ... not to mention
      the ability to meet others that have this crazy obsession ...

      Send me a private message if you are interested,
      -Maria