Milestone Cache!

  • Scott Leake
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      In case you did not here, Bob & Gloria (doubleagents)hit 3,000 caches
      today on a S&J hide! Way to go doubleagents! It is an honor to have
      ya'll hunt your 3,000 milestone cache on one of our's!

      Scott & Judy
    • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
        Woo Hoo!  WTG Bob and Gloria!!!!

        Penny
        cpnowak

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007

          They’re the coolest!  I didn’t realize they were going after it so hard!

          Julie Perrine

          AMD Sales Finance

          512.602.7190

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
            Wowee, Zowee, Doubleagents!!! Let us know when we can gather and have a beer as we make a toast to you!!!
            Jana
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
              (Sung to the melody of the Hallelujah Chorus)

              BOB and Gloria! BOB and Gloria!
              Bob-and-Glo - rya! Bob-and-Glo - rya! CON-GRAT-U-LA-TIONS!
              WAY to go there! Way to go there!
              Double A-gents! Double A-gents! CON-GRAT-U-LA-TIONS!
              You ... Are The ... GREA - A - TEST! BOB AND Glo - rya!
              Double A-gents! Double A-gents! Double A-gents! Double A-gents!
              We ... Love Your Ca - a - ches! They are SO ... FUN!
              BobandGlo-rya! BobandGlo-rya! BobandGlo-rya! BobandGlo-rya!

              sorry ... it gets into counterpoint here ... better stop before I pop a hernia!! LOL

              CONGRATS, Double Agents, and Happy Trails!
              Candy

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Leake" <sleake@...> wrote:

              > In case you did not here, Bob & Gloria (doubleagents)hit 3,000 caches
              > today on a S&J hide! Way to go doubleagents! It is an honor to have
              > ya'll hunt your 3,000 milestone cache on one of our's!
              >
              > Scott & Judy

            • Trey Bielefeld
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
                Way to go Bob & Gloria!!