Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!

    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

      Hey, nobody said MONEY was involved!! <G>

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
        I'd be there but you REALLY don't wanna see me on a bicycle OR in a
        spandex kilt!
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
          SPLURT!!!!

          dang, coffee's tough to get out of a keyboard.

          On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:04:15 -0500 Alex Alexander <alex@...>
          writes:
          > At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
          >
          > >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
          > >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
          > >
          > >Russ the waterweasel
          >
          > Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets
          > :)
          >
          > alex

          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
          anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 5, 2007
            My plan is to bring my STATIONARY RECUMBENT BIKE (BTW Great Bike,
            BobChernow!) ... I will have sneaked in on foot at 0200 the night
            before to nab the caches ...

            Candy