Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
      At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:

      >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
      >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
      >
      >Russ the waterweasel

      Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

      alex
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

        Hey, nobody said MONEY was involved!! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
        >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
        >
        >Russ the waterweasel

        Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

        alex

      • semperquestio
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
          I'd be there but you REALLY don't wanna see me on a bicycle OR in a
          spandex kilt!
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
            SPLURT!!!!

            dang, coffee's tough to get out of a keyboard.

            On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:04:15 -0500 Alex Alexander <alex@...>
            writes:
            > At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
            >
            > >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
            > >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
            > >
            > >Russ the waterweasel
            >
            > Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets
            > :)
            >
            > alex

            Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
            anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 5, 2007
              My plan is to bring my STATIONARY RECUMBENT BIKE (BTW Great Bike,
              BobChernow!) ... I will have sneaked in on foot at 0200 the night
              before to nab the caches ...

              Candy