Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Hot Potato rules controversy

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2007
      Ok, thanks...

      Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@...> wrote:
      You can take a look at the logs of the spud TB to get the details.
      The TB was placed in a cache in a park Sunday night in a park that was
      going to be closed until Noon Tuesday. The TB was removed from the
      cache early this morning when the park was closed, even though the
      gate was apparently open. So the whole controversy is over following
      park rules when participating in this game.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Doc <bcwatson@.. .> wrote:

      > Even though I am not playing in the contest as I live well outside
      of the "playing field", I feel like I have kept abreast of the contest
      emails. But now I feel like I've come into the middle of a
      conversation and don't know what's going on.... I don't understand
      the reasons for the content of this email.... anyone else?