RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

      Pitiful, pitiful.

      For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP if you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one of them to borrow yours for a loop or two?

      Oh, and I think I will make one more rule.  What is seen in Spandex at the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?

      You all will thank me later!

      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
        Woo-Hoo! Hunka-Hunka Burning Love!

        Scott

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"
        <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

        > Pitiful, pitiful.
        >

        > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
        if
        > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
        of
        > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
        >

        > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
        at
        > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
        >

        > You all will thank me later!
        >

        > Julie
        >
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

        Leake
        > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
        > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
        >

        > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
        > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
        tricycle,LOL!
        > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
        >
        > Scott
        >
        > _._,___

      • Perrine, Julie
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

          Don’t get too cocky, Scott!  I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN, protection!  LOL!

          Julie Perrine

          AMD Sales Finance

          512.602.7190

          > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
          if
          > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
          of
          > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
          >

          > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
          at
          > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
          >

          > You all will thank me later!
          >

          > Julie
          >
          > Mrs. Captain Picard
          >

          > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com

        • Scott Leake
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
            LOL!!! Trust me...I will NOT be sporting the latest fashion(s) made
            from Spandex! Yes...now the audience can wildly clap for that
            decision! BTW...Good seeing ya'll on the trails Saturday morning! The
            matching tee-shirts were way cool!

            <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

            > Don't get too cocky, Scott! I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN,
            > protection! LOL!
            >

            > Julie Perrine
            >
            > AMD Sales Finance
            >
            > 512.602.7190
            >
            > ________________________________

            Julie"
            > <julie.perrine@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Pitiful, pitiful.
            > >

            > > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your
            RSVP
            > if
            > > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow
            one
            > of
            > > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
            > >

            > > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in
            Spandex
            > at
            > > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
            > >

            > > You all will thank me later!
            > >

            > > Julie
            > >
            > > Mrs. Captain Picard
            > >

            > > From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
            > > [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            Scott
            > Leake
            > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
            > > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
            > > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
            > >

            > > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am
            kinda
            > > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
            > tricycle,LOL!
            > > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
            > >
            > > Scott
            > >
            > > _._,___

          • Mary Beth Booth
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
              Spandex?? !Nobody siad anything about spandex.

                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                  Spandex?! We don't need no stinkin' spandex!  We're the GeoCachers! <G>

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                      Hey Barry, I am just glad I am still alive at the age I am....and can
                      still remeber that stuff from the 70's...LOL! I knew that message
                      would go right over some folks heads....

                      Scott

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...>

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                        This from the guy THINKING about auditioning for CATS

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                          I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!

                          Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???

                          Penny
                          cpnowak

                          Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                            Not gonna happen.....I bought a pair of Spandex socks one time. Sat
                            down to put them on. I got the first one on about halfway up my
                            foot,lost my grip,and that thing shot off like a sidewinder
                            rocket,glanced off the lamp, and darn near killed the dog! I am NOT
                            allowed to play with Spandex anymore.....The dog still walks with a
                            limp........

                            Scott

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
                            and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                            > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                            >
                            > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                            >
                            > Penny
                            > cpnowak
                            >
                            > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                          • Anthony V
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                              If I was Dorthy..... YOU CAN WEAR SPANDEX!!!!!!
                              Come on Scott!!!!!

                              Anthony

                              Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                              > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                              >
                              > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                              >
                              > Penny
                              > cpnowak
                              >
                              > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                              Yahoo! Groups Links
                            • Doc

                                Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                                Have you ever noticed?  Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin

                                in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
                                to find your fit.

                              • Richard Young
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                  I plan to be there and yes I'll be wearing spandex!
                                  Cache on,
                                  Blizzard

                                  wrote:

                                  > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                  >
                                  > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with
                                  > me???
                                  >
                                  > Penny
                                  > cpnowak
                                  >
                                  > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess
                                  > Jewel Nowak

                                  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

                                    Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing about Cats.  And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .

                                    Russ the waterweasel

                                    Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                      At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:

                                      >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                      >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                      >
                                      >Russ the waterweasel

                                      Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                      alex
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

                                        Hey, nobody said MONEY was involved!! <G>

                                        Russ the waterweasel

                                        >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                        >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                        >
                                        >Russ the waterweasel

                                        Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                        alex

                                      • semperquestio
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                          I'd be there but you REALLY don't wanna see me on a bicycle OR in a
                                          spandex kilt!
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                            SPLURT!!!!

                                            dang, coffee's tough to get out of a keyboard.

                                            On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:04:15 -0500 Alex Alexander <alex@...>
                                            writes:
                                            > At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
                                            >
                                            > >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                            > >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                            > >
                                            > >Russ the waterweasel
                                            >
                                            > Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets
                                            > :)
                                            >
                                            > alex

                                            Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
                                            anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
                                          • Candy Lind
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jul 5, 2007
                                              My plan is to bring my STATIONARY RECUMBENT BIKE (BTW Great Bike,
                                              BobChernow!) ... I will have sneaked in on foot at 0200 the night
                                              before to nab the caches ...

                                              Candy