Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A couple of Hot Potato admin items

  • Maria Jump
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hey there,
      So I just want to clarify so that I understand the photo bonus ...

      On Jul 2, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Kevin Mefford wrote:

      A clarification on the photo bonus -

      While the intent of the photo bonus points was to find permanent
      locations in town that featured a "potato", it isn't spelled out
      directly within the rules.

      Team Bubba's photos with the potato products inside HEB do meet the
      qualifications, so I'm going to let them stand.

      So this means that we could submit a picture from EVERY HEB, Randalls, Albertson's, Target, Walmart, convenient store, etc in town (and outside of town because I remember a rule stating that photos did not have to be taken within the playing area) ... is this correct?

      -Maria
    • Kevin (KoosKoos)