RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Veloway Event!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
      Thanks Julie for the offer - I will take you up on it. That should be fun to watch - last time I was on a bike I was in college which was so long ago that bike helmets hadn't even been invented yet. We'll see if the old saying is really true.
      Mary Beth (aka the short-legged bikeless)

      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
        Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
        like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my tricycle,LOL!
        Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!

        Scott
      • Perrine, Julie
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

          Pitiful, pitiful.

          For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP if you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one of them to borrow yours for a loop or two?

          Oh, and I think I will make one more rule.  What is seen in Spandex at the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?

          You all will thank me later!

          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
            Woo-Hoo! Hunka-Hunka Burning Love!

            Scott

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"
            <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

            > Pitiful, pitiful.
            >

            > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
            if
            > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
            of
            > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
            >

            > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
            at
            > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
            >

            > You all will thank me later!
            >

            > Julie
            >
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

            Leake
            > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
            > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
            >

            > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
            > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
            tricycle,LOL!
            > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
            >
            > Scott
            >
            > _._,___

          • Perrine, Julie
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

              Don’t get too cocky, Scott!  I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN, protection!  LOL!

              Julie Perrine

              AMD Sales Finance

              512.602.7190

              > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
              if
              > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
              of
              > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
              >

              > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
              at
              > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
              >

              > You all will thank me later!
              >

              > Julie
              >
              > Mrs. Captain Picard
              >

              > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com

            • Scott Leake
              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                LOL!!! Trust me...I will NOT be sporting the latest fashion(s) made
                from Spandex! Yes...now the audience can wildly clap for that
                decision! BTW...Good seeing ya'll on the trails Saturday morning! The
                matching tee-shirts were way cool!

                <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

                > Don't get too cocky, Scott! I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN,
                > protection! LOL!
                >

                > Julie Perrine
                >
                > AMD Sales Finance
                >
                > 512.602.7190
                >
                > ________________________________

                Julie"
                > <julie.perrine@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Pitiful, pitiful.
                > >

                > > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your
                RSVP
                > if
                > > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow
                one
                > of
                > > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
                > >

                > > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in
                Spandex
                > at
                > > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
                > >

                > > You all will thank me later!
                > >

                > > Julie
                > >
                > > Mrs. Captain Picard
                > >

                > > From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
                > > [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                Scott
                > Leake
                > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
                > > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
                > > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
                > >

                > > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am
                kinda
                > > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
                > tricycle,LOL!
                > > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
                > >
                > > Scott
                > >
                > > _._,___

              • Mary Beth Booth
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                  Spandex?? !Nobody siad anything about spandex.

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                      Spandex?! We don't need no stinkin' spandex!  We're the GeoCachers! <G>

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                          Hey Barry, I am just glad I am still alive at the age I am....and can
                          still remeber that stuff from the 70's...LOL! I knew that message
                          would go right over some folks heads....

                          Scott

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...>

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                            This from the guy THINKING about auditioning for CATS

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                              I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!

                              Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???

                              Penny
                              cpnowak

                              Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                                Not gonna happen.....I bought a pair of Spandex socks one time. Sat
                                down to put them on. I got the first one on about halfway up my
                                foot,lost my grip,and that thing shot off like a sidewinder
                                rocket,glanced off the lamp, and darn near killed the dog! I am NOT
                                allowed to play with Spandex anymore.....The dog still walks with a
                                limp........

                                Scott

                                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
                                and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                                > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                >
                                > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                                >
                                > Penny
                                > cpnowak
                                >
                                > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                              • Anthony V
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                  If I was Dorthy..... YOU CAN WEAR SPANDEX!!!!!!
                                  Come on Scott!!!!!

                                  Anthony

                                  Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                                  > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                  >
                                  > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                                  >
                                  > Penny
                                  > cpnowak
                                  >
                                  > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                                • Doc

                                    Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                    @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                                    Have you ever noticed?  Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin

                                    in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
                                    to find your fit.

                                  • Richard Young
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                      I plan to be there and yes I'll be wearing spandex!
                                      Cache on,
                                      Blizzard

                                      wrote:

                                      > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                      >
                                      > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with
                                      > me???
                                      >
                                      > Penny
                                      > cpnowak
                                      >
                                      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess
                                      > Jewel Nowak

                                      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

                                        Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing about Cats.  And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .

                                        Russ the waterweasel

                                        Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                          At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:

                                          >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                          >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                          >
                                          >Russ the waterweasel

                                          Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                          alex
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

                                            Hey, nobody said MONEY was involved!! <G>

                                            Russ the waterweasel

                                            >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                            >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                            >
                                            >Russ the waterweasel

                                            Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                            alex

                                          • semperquestio
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                              I'd be there but you REALLY don't wanna see me on a bicycle OR in a
                                              spandex kilt!
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                                SPLURT!!!!

                                                dang, coffee's tough to get out of a keyboard.

                                                On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:04:15 -0500 Alex Alexander <alex@...>
                                                writes:
                                                > At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
                                                >
                                                > >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                                > >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                                > >
                                                > >Russ the waterweasel
                                                >
                                                > Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets
                                                > :)
                                                >
                                                > alex

                                                Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
                                                anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
                                              • Candy Lind
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jul 5, 2007
                                                  My plan is to bring my STATIONARY RECUMBENT BIKE (BTW Great Bike,
                                                  BobChernow!) ... I will have sneaked in on foot at 0200 the night
                                                  before to nab the caches ...

                                                  Candy