RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Veloway Event!

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 2 7:56 AM

      You’re really reaching, Mary Beth!  Would you like to borrow my bike for a loop around?  In fact, I will bring two bikes and make one available to the bikeless.   The long-legged bikeless should disregard this offer……  But I’m sure there will be others willing to share.

      Julie Perrine

      AMD Sales Finance

      512.602.7190

      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 2 8:15 AM
        Thanks Julie for the offer - I will take you up on it. That should be fun to watch - last time I was on a bike I was in college which was so long ago that bike helmets hadn't even been invented yet. We'll see if the old saying is really true.
        Mary Beth (aka the short-legged bikeless)

        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 2 8:17 AM
          Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
          like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my tricycle,LOL!
          Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!

          Scott
        • Perrine, Julie
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 2 8:27 AM

            Pitiful, pitiful.

            For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP if you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one of them to borrow yours for a loop or two?

            Oh, and I think I will make one more rule.  What is seen in Spandex at the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?

            You all will thank me later!

            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 2 8:32 AM
              Woo-Hoo! Hunka-Hunka Burning Love!

              Scott

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"
              <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

              > Pitiful, pitiful.
              >

              > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
              if
              > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
              of
              > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
              >

              > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
              at
              > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
              >

              > You all will thank me later!
              >

              > Julie
              >
              > Mrs. Captain Picard

              Leake
              > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
              > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
              >

              > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
              > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
              tricycle,LOL!
              > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
              >
              > Scott
              >
              > _._,___

            • Perrine, Julie
              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 2 8:59 AM

                Don’t get too cocky, Scott!  I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN, protection!  LOL!

                Julie Perrine

                AMD Sales Finance

                512.602.7190

                > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
                if
                > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
                of
                > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
                >

                > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
                at
                > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
                >

                > You all will thank me later!
                >

                > Julie
                >
                > Mrs. Captain Picard
                >

                > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com

              • Scott Leake
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 2 9:34 AM
                  LOL!!! Trust me...I will NOT be sporting the latest fashion(s) made
                  from Spandex! Yes...now the audience can wildly clap for that
                  decision! BTW...Good seeing ya'll on the trails Saturday morning! The
                  matching tee-shirts were way cool!

                  <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

                  > Don't get too cocky, Scott! I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN,
                  > protection! LOL!
                  >

                  > Julie Perrine
                  >
                  > AMD Sales Finance
                  >
                  > 512.602.7190
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                  Julie"
                  > <julie.perrine@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Pitiful, pitiful.
                  > >

                  > > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your
                  RSVP
                  > if
                  > > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow
                  one
                  > of
                  > > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
                  > >

                  > > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in
                  Spandex
                  > at
                  > > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
                  > >

                  > > You all will thank me later!
                  > >

                  > > Julie
                  > >
                  > > Mrs. Captain Picard
                  > >

                  > > From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                  > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > > [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                  Scott
                  > Leake
                  > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
                  > > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                  > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
                  > >

                  > > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am
                  kinda
                  > > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
                  > tricycle,LOL!
                  > > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
                  > >
                  > > Scott
                  > >
                  > > _._,___

                • Mary Beth Booth
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 2 9:50 AM
                    Spandex?? !Nobody siad anything about spandex.

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 2 11:37 AM
                        Spandex?! We don't need no stinkin' spandex!  We're the GeoCachers! <G>

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 2 2:46 PM
                            Hey Barry, I am just glad I am still alive at the age I am....and can
                            still remeber that stuff from the 70's...LOL! I knew that message
                            would go right over some folks heads....

                            Scott

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...>

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 2 3:22 PM

                              This from the guy THINKING about auditioning for CATS

                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 2 8:13 PM

                                I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!

                                Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???

                                Penny
                                cpnowak

                                Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 2 9:42 PM
                                  Not gonna happen.....I bought a pair of Spandex socks one time. Sat
                                  down to put them on. I got the first one on about halfway up my
                                  foot,lost my grip,and that thing shot off like a sidewinder
                                  rocket,glanced off the lamp, and darn near killed the dog! I am NOT
                                  allowed to play with Spandex anymore.....The dog still walks with a
                                  limp........

                                  Scott

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
                                  and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                                  > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                  >
                                  > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                                  >
                                  > Penny
                                  > cpnowak
                                  >
                                  > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                                • Anthony V
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 3 4:45 AM
                                    If I was Dorthy..... YOU CAN WEAR SPANDEX!!!!!!
                                    Come on Scott!!!!!

                                    Anthony

                                    Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                                    > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                    >
                                    > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                                    >
                                    > Penny
                                    > cpnowak
                                    >
                                    > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                                  • Doc

                                      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                                      Have you ever noticed?  Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin

                                      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
                                      to find your fit.

                                    • Richard Young
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 3 6:29 AM
                                        I plan to be there and yes I'll be wearing spandex!
                                        Cache on,
                                        Blizzard

                                        wrote:

                                        > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                        >
                                        > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with
                                        > me???
                                        >
                                        > Penny
                                        > cpnowak
                                        >
                                        > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess
                                        > Jewel Nowak

                                        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 3 6:48 AM

                                          Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing about Cats.  And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .

                                          Russ the waterweasel

                                          Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jul 3 7:04 AM
                                            At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:

                                            >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                            >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                            >
                                            >Russ the waterweasel

                                            Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                            alex
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jul 3 7:40 AM

                                              Hey, nobody said MONEY was involved!! <G>

                                              Russ the waterweasel

                                              >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                              >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                              >
                                              >Russ the waterweasel

                                              Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                              alex

                                            • semperquestio
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jul 3 7:43 AM
                                                I'd be there but you REALLY don't wanna see me on a bicycle OR in a
                                                spandex kilt!
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jul 3 1:16 PM
                                                  SPLURT!!!!

                                                  dang, coffee's tough to get out of a keyboard.

                                                  On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:04:15 -0500 Alex Alexander <alex@...>
                                                  writes:
                                                  > At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
                                                  >
                                                  > >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                                  > >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                                  > >
                                                  > >Russ the waterweasel
                                                  >
                                                  > Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets
                                                  > :)
                                                  >
                                                  > alex

                                                  Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
                                                  anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
                                                • Candy Lind
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jul 5 3:09 PM
                                                    My plan is to bring my STATIONARY RECUMBENT BIKE (BTW Great Bike,
                                                    BobChernow!) ... I will have sneaked in on foot at 0200 the night
                                                    before to nab the caches ...

                                                    Candy