A couple of Hot Potato admin items

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      In case you're not watching the bug (and if not, why not???), here are
      a couple of things that have come up:

      Movement foul -
      The bug was pulled from Commons Ford this morning even though posted
      hours are Tuesday - Sunday (12-6pm). I don't want to encourage
      disregard for the posted policies, so I'm treating this as an illegal
      move. I'm not penalizing Team Yuppie if they can retrieve and hold
      onto the bug until noon Tuesday (at which time they can place it in
      any cache within 5 miles of Shameless Dedication #4 "I Hate MICROS!".

      If you're on the South team, please don't go pick up the bug before
      its next placement.

      A clarification on the photo bonus -

      While the intent of the photo bonus points was to find permanent
      locations in town that featured a "potato", it isn't spelled out
      directly within the rules.

      Team Bubba's photos with the potato products inside HEB do meet the
      qualifications, so I'm going to let them stand.

      Again, since the rules aren't definitive, trucks or other moving
      objects would be acceptable as well.

      Go figure....only day 2 and we're already embroiled in controversy!! ;)

      It's all in fun...so let's just keep it nice and light if we can.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos
    • Maria Jump
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hey there,
        So I just want to clarify so that I understand the photo bonus ...

        On Jul 2, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Kevin Mefford wrote:

        A clarification on the photo bonus -

        While the intent of the photo bonus points was to find permanent
        locations in town that featured a "potato", it isn't spelled out
        directly within the rules.

        Team Bubba's photos with the potato products inside HEB do meet the
        qualifications, so I'm going to let them stand.

        So this means that we could submit a picture from EVERY HEB, Randalls, Albertson's, Target, Walmart, convenient store, etc in town (and outside of town because I remember a rule stating that photos did not have to be taken within the playing area) ... is this correct?

        -Maria
      • Kevin (KoosKoos)