RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Veloway Event!

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

      I’ll bet Trey would be glad to do something like that!

      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
        Do scooters count?

        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
          Hold the class on a different day & make that an event too.
          Mary Beth
          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

            You’re really reaching, Mary Beth!  Would you like to borrow my bike for a loop around?  In fact, I will bring two bikes and make one available to the bikeless.   The long-legged bikeless should disregard this offer……  But I’m sure there will be others willing to share.

            Julie Perrine

            AMD Sales Finance

            512.602.7190

            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
              Thanks Julie for the offer - I will take you up on it. That should be fun to watch - last time I was on a bike I was in college which was so long ago that bike helmets hadn't even been invented yet. We'll see if the old saying is really true.
              Mary Beth (aka the short-legged bikeless)

              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
                like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my tricycle,LOL!
                Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!

                Scott
              • Perrine, Julie
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                  Pitiful, pitiful.

                  For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP if you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one of them to borrow yours for a loop or two?

                  Oh, and I think I will make one more rule.  What is seen in Spandex at the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?

                  You all will thank me later!

                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                    Woo-Hoo! Hunka-Hunka Burning Love!

                    Scott

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"
                    <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

                    > Pitiful, pitiful.
                    >

                    > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
                    if
                    > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
                    of
                    > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
                    >

                    > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
                    at
                    > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
                    >

                    > You all will thank me later!
                    >

                    > Julie
                    >
                    > Mrs. Captain Picard

                    Leake
                    > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
                    > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
                    >

                    > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am kinda
                    > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
                    tricycle,LOL!
                    > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
                    >
                    > Scott
                    >
                    > _._,___

                  • Perrine, Julie
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                      Don’t get too cocky, Scott!  I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN, protection!  LOL!

                      Julie Perrine

                      AMD Sales Finance

                      512.602.7190

                      > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your RSVP
                      if
                      > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow one
                      of
                      > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
                      >

                      > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in Spandex
                      at
                      > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
                      >

                      > You all will thank me later!
                      >

                      > Julie
                      >
                      > Mrs. Captain Picard
                      >

                      > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com

                    • Scott Leake
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                        LOL!!! Trust me...I will NOT be sporting the latest fashion(s) made
                        from Spandex! Yes...now the audience can wildly clap for that
                        decision! BTW...Good seeing ya'll on the trails Saturday morning! The
                        matching tee-shirts were way cool!

                        <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

                        > Don't get too cocky, Scott! I made that rule for, uh, YOUR OWN,
                        > protection! LOL!
                        >

                        > Julie Perrine
                        >
                        > AMD Sales Finance
                        >
                        > 512.602.7190
                        >
                        > ________________________________

                        Julie"
                        > <julie.perrine@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Pitiful, pitiful.
                        > >

                        > > For those planning to come, would you please indicate in your
                        RSVP
                        > if
                        > > you can either bring a bike for the deprived, or at least allow
                        one
                        > of
                        > > them to borrow yours for a loop or two?
                        > >

                        > > Oh, and I think I will make one more rule. What is seen in
                        Spandex
                        > at
                        > > the Veloway, STAYS at the Veloway, yes?
                        > >

                        > > You all will thank me later!
                        > >

                        > > Julie
                        > >
                        > > Mrs. Captain Picard
                        > >

                        > > From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                        > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
                        > > [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                        Scott
                        > Leake
                        > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:17 AM
                        > > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                        > <mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>
                        > > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Veloway Event!
                        > >

                        > > Julie....Do you have an extra bike with training wheels? I am
                        kinda
                        > > like the old guy on "Laugh-in"...Keep falling over on my
                        > tricycle,LOL!
                        > > Hey...How about a "Hot Wheels" LOL!
                        > >
                        > > Scott
                        > >
                        > > _._,___

                      • Mary Beth Booth
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                          Spandex?? !Nobody siad anything about spandex.

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                              Spandex?! We don't need no stinkin' spandex!  We're the GeoCachers! <G>

                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                                  Hey Barry, I am just glad I am still alive at the age I am....and can
                                  still remeber that stuff from the 70's...LOL! I knew that message
                                  would go right over some folks heads....

                                  Scott

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...>

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                                    This from the guy THINKING about auditioning for CATS

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007

                                      I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!

                                      Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???

                                      Penny
                                      cpnowak

                                      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 2, 2007
                                        Not gonna happen.....I bought a pair of Spandex socks one time. Sat
                                        down to put them on. I got the first one on about halfway up my
                                        foot,lost my grip,and that thing shot off like a sidewinder
                                        rocket,glanced off the lamp, and darn near killed the dog! I am NOT
                                        allowed to play with Spandex anymore.....The dog still walks with a
                                        limp........

                                        Scott

                                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
                                        and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                                        > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                        >
                                        > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                                        >
                                        > Penny
                                        > cpnowak
                                        >
                                        > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                                      • Anthony V
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                          If I was Dorthy..... YOU CAN WEAR SPANDEX!!!!!!
                                          Come on Scott!!!!!

                                          Anthony

                                          Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

                                          > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                          >
                                          > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with me???
                                          >
                                          > Penny
                                          > cpnowak
                                          >
                                          > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                                          Yahoo! Groups Links
                                        • Doc

                                            Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                            @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                                            Have you ever noticed?  Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin

                                            in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
                                            to find your fit.

                                          • Richard Young
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                              I plan to be there and yes I'll be wearing spandex!
                                              Cache on,
                                              Blizzard

                                              wrote:

                                              > I for one would LOVE to see Scott in spandex!!!
                                              >
                                              > Can I see a show of hands of those that are with
                                              > me???
                                              >
                                              > Penny
                                              > cpnowak
                                              >
                                              > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess
                                              > Jewel Nowak

                                              Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

                                                Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing about Cats.  And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .

                                                Russ the waterweasel

                                                Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                                  At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:

                                                  >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                                  >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                                  >
                                                  >Russ the waterweasel

                                                  Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                                  alex
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007

                                                    Hey, nobody said MONEY was involved!! <G>

                                                    Russ the waterweasel

                                                    >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                                    >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                                    >
                                                    >Russ the waterweasel

                                                    Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets :)

                                                    alex

                                                  • semperquestio
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                                      I'd be there but you REALLY don't wanna see me on a bicycle OR in a
                                                      spandex kilt!
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
                                                        SPLURT!!!!

                                                        dang, coffee's tough to get out of a keyboard.

                                                        On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:04:15 -0500 Alex Alexander <alex@...>
                                                        writes:
                                                        > At 08:48 AM 7/3/2007, you wrote:
                                                        >
                                                        > >Yeah, but the problem is, it was me (Russ) that Barb was teasing
                                                        > >about Cats. And you DON'T want to see me in spandex . . .
                                                        > >
                                                        > >Russ the waterweasel
                                                        >
                                                        > Waterweasel & Slytherin - The Spandex Twins. Who could sell tickets
                                                        > :)
                                                        >
                                                        > alex

                                                        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
                                                        anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
                                                      • Candy Lind
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Jul 5, 2007
                                                          My plan is to bring my STATIONARY RECUMBENT BIKE (BTW Great Bike,
                                                          BobChernow!) ... I will have sneaked in on foot at 0200 the night
                                                          before to nab the caches ...

                                                          Candy