Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Yay! 101 today!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Congrats! That first 100 is one of the coolest milestones!
      Actually, I do have a couple TBs that want to go overseas -- shall we
      arrange a hand off?

      Tygress/Barb

      On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:49:24 -0500 "Vicki L. Almstrum"
      <almstrum@...> writes:
      > We picked up sufficiently many geocaches today on our way back to
      > Austin from Dallas that we finally passed our 100 mark. Hurrah!
      >
      > Wanted to offer any TBs waiting to travel to Colorado (near Dolores)
      >
      > or Arizona (primarily the Phoenix area) the chance to hitchhike with
      >
      > FiedoGang this week.
      >
      > Next month, we can offer TB hitchhiking opportunities to Sweden.
      >
      > Drop me a line if you know of any TBs that we can help along on
      > their
      > journeys!
      >
      > -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
      anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin