Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Red Jeep 2007

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
      Jo,

      These links from that page should answer your questions about
      the contest, how to post a photo for the contest and what the
      theme is for this current month ( American Heritage ):

      http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/
      http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/rules.aspx

      Have fun and good luck,

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      > That just tells me that it is in some magazines and will be on the
      > geocaching site soon--no current details whatsoever. Are you
      > getting something I'm not? jo/amick
    • Jo Comer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
        Thanks, Paul--just what I was hoping for and couldn't use the right words to find, myself.  I kept trying things like Red Jeep 2007 contest and only found comments by others wondering what to do next. You've been very helpful!  amick/jo

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
          Thanks--that covers the ground, too!  amick/jo