Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Red Jeep 2007

  • Jo Comer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
      That just tells me that it is in some magazines and will be on the geocaching site soon--no current details whatsoever.  Are you getting something I'm not?  jo/amick

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
        Jo,

        These links from that page should answer your questions about
        the contest, how to post a photo for the contest and what the
        theme is for this current month ( American Heritage ):

        http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/
        http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/rules.aspx

        Have fun and good luck,

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        > That just tells me that it is in some magazines and will be on the
        > geocaching site soon--no current details whatsoever. Are you
        > getting something I'm not? jo/amick
      • Kevin (KoosKoos)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
          http://jeep.geocaching.com/sweeps/rules.aspx

          From the site listed earlier.

          Kevin
          KoosKoos

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
            Thanks, Paul--just what I was hoping for and couldn't use the right words to find, myself.  I kept trying things like Red Jeep 2007 contest and only found comments by others wondering what to do next. You've been very helpful!  amick/jo

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
              Thanks--that covers the ground, too!  amick/jo