Red Jeep 2007

  • jo comer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
      My understanding was that the rules for the RJ 2007 Challenge were to
      be published by July 1 but I can't seem to find them. Has anyone else
      had any luck in this area?
    • amishangel
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
        website is up and running...

        Team Amishangel
        My understanding was that the rules for the RJ 2007 Challenge were to
        be published by July 1 but I can't seem to find them. Has anyone else
        had any luck in this area?

      • Jo Comer
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
          That just tells me that it is in some magazines and will be on the geocaching site soon--no current details whatsoever.  Are you getting something I'm not?  jo/amick

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
            Jo,

            These links from that page should answer your questions about
            the contest, how to post a photo for the contest and what the
            theme is for this current month ( American Heritage ):

            http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/
            http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/rules.aspx

            Have fun and good luck,

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            > That just tells me that it is in some magazines and will be on the
            > geocaching site soon--no current details whatsoever. Are you
            > getting something I'm not? jo/amick
          • Kevin (KoosKoos)
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
              http://jeep.geocaching.com/sweeps/rules.aspx

              From the site listed earlier.

              Kevin
              KoosKoos

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
                Thanks, Paul--just what I was hoping for and couldn't use the right words to find, myself.  I kept trying things like Red Jeep 2007 contest and only found comments by others wondering what to do next. You've been very helpful!  amick/jo

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
                  Thanks--that covers the ground, too!  amick/jo