Yay! 101 today!

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      We picked up sufficiently many geocaches today on our way back to
      Austin from Dallas that we finally passed our 100 mark. Hurrah!

      Wanted to offer any TBs waiting to travel to Colorado (near Dolores)
      or Arizona (primarily the Phoenix area) the chance to hitchhike with
      FiedoGang this week.

      Next month, we can offer TB hitchhiking opportunities to Sweden.

      Drop me a line if you know of any TBs that we can help along on their
      journeys!

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007

        100!  Of all the milestones I've made, that was the one that made the biggest impression.  Congratulations!

        The Waterweasel mka Russ

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
            Congrats! That first 100 is one of the coolest milestones!
            Actually, I do have a couple TBs that want to go overseas -- shall we
            arrange a hand off?

            Tygress/Barb

            On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:49:24 -0500 "Vicki L. Almstrum"
            <almstrum@...> writes:
            > We picked up sufficiently many geocaches today on our way back to
            > Austin from Dallas that we finally passed our 100 mark. Hurrah!
            >
            > Wanted to offer any TBs waiting to travel to Colorado (near Dolores)
            >
            > or Arizona (primarily the Phoenix area) the chance to hitchhike with
            >
            > FiedoGang this week.
            >
            > Next month, we can offer TB hitchhiking opportunities to Sweden.
            >
            > Drop me a line if you know of any TBs that we can help along on
            > their
            > journeys!
            >
            > -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

            Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
            anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin