Hope y'all can attend my event this sunday at 4pm - please RSVP w/ potluck info

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Christmas in July??? (Event Cache) (GC13KEC)
      Location: Southwest Austin Texas, United States
      Date: 7/1/2007 by Gadget Girl

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f920e5b5-250e-
      4a80-8ee3-41327d3200ec

      Howdy, not too many RSVPs yet, so I thought I would post here to get
      a little more interest.

      My sister and I will go out and place a few SW Austin caches today,
      also to sweeten the deal a little!

      Potluck -- bring a dish to share and a gift to exchange

      see ya soon!

      Tanya & Lori & Chuck
      Micro Chip, Pretty Girl, Dakota Moon, and Sahara Sunshine Rose (too)