Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hot Potato rule update

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hey, as long as it's at least 12" tall, that would be AWESOME!!! haha

      I also forgot to supplement the photo rules earlier with the fact that photos can be taken outside the travel bug boundaries.  Rules reflect it now.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      On 6/28/07, Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

      Is anyone else picturing the mock-up of Devil's Tower in mashed potatoes from Close Encounters?

      --Di
      dirich92

      On 6/28/07, Kevin Mefford <centexgeocaching@... > wrote:

      I had a couple of people ask me if items made "from" potatoes would
      count for the photo points.

      I've added a clarification to the rules
      (http://potato.conclusivedata.com/) pointing out that potato-based
      foods are acceptable.

      Items such as french fries, potato chips, or mashed potatoes can be
      used in the photos provided they meet the other requirements on size, etc.

      The list is limited to items that are closely associated with potatoes
      and not ANY product made from a potato. For example, lots of people
      eat potato pancakes or potato rolls, but potato isn't the first thing
      someone thinks when they see a pancake.

      It looks like we have a pretty solid group of players ready to
      go....but don't forget, you can play at any time!!!

      Feel free to email me or post any additional questions....the kickoff
      for the game is almost here!!!!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos