Potato sighting

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      In case anyone is shopping for potato heads these days (you DID read
      about the bonus points in the Geo-Hot Potato Game right???
      http://potato.conclusivedata.com)....I just saw several at the Dollar
      Tree at William Cannon/South 1st for $2.00 each. (the small version)

      Not that I was shopping for potato head-related items or anything.

      We're getting a few more folks declaring their intention to join the
      game, which is GREAT!!! (http://potato.conclusivedata.com/status.php
      to see the list of participants so far)

      Remember, the game begins in just a few short days...and anyone in the
      Austin area is welcome to play!

      Also, if you'd like to leave an audio message for the other
      participants - trash talking, stories from past games, or just to say
      hello - shoot me an email through my geocaching.com profile and I'll
      be glad to give you the call-in information.

      The same info is on the travel bug, so I hope we'll hear lots of
      reports from the field while the bug is being moved!!! You can hear
      the first blog entries at http://austintater.blogspot.com

      Let's have fun, Spuddites!!!!!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos