TreyB Hits the 8000 Mark! CELEBRATE

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007

      Hey!  TreyB just snuck past the 8000 cache mark!  If he found 1 cache per day without a break, that would have taken him 21.918 years!  I’m so glad that sometimes he likes to find caches in big clumps!

      Congratulations, Trey!

      Julie Perrine

      AMD Sales Finance

      512.602.7190

    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007
        That's a big number! Congrats, Trey!

        Audra & Matthew
        semik & mda_taz

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007
          Woo Woo!

          On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:46:24 -0500 "Perrine, Julie" <julie.perrine@...> writes:

          Hey!  TreyB just snuck past the 8000 cache mark!  If he found 1 cache per day without a break, that would have taken him 21.918 years!  I’m so glad that sometimes he likes to find caches in big clumps!

          Congratulations, Trey!

          Julie Perrine

          AMD Sales Finance

          512.602.7190

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          Have you ever noticed?  Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin
        • Richard Young
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007
            That's an Ironman feat, Congratulations.
            Cache on,

            --- "Perrine, Julie" <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

            > Hey! TreyB just snuck past the 8000 cache mark! If
            > he found 1 cache
            > per day without a break, that would have taken him
            > 21.918 years! I'm so
            > glad that sometimes he likes to find caches in big
            > clumps!
            >

            > Congratulations, Trey!
            >

            > Julie Perrine
            >
            > AMD Sales Finance
            >
            > 512.602.7190

            that gives answers, not web links.
          • semperquestio
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007
              Congrats Trey!

              <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

              > Hey! TreyB just snuck past the 8000 cache mark! If he found 1 cache
              > per day without a break, that would have taken him 21.918 years! I'm so
              > glad that sometimes he likes to find caches in big clumps!
              >

              > Congratulations, Trey!
              >

              > Julie Perrine
              >
              > AMD Sales Finance
              >
              > 512.602.7190

            • Doc
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007
                The wife and I would like to add our congratulations.
                8000...  Truly a noteworthy feat!

                Barry & Sue
                aka Doc Geo & Wife

                http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mobileweb/ onesearch? refer=1ONXIC

              • Megindler@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 25, 2007
                  Congrats Trey!  You make it seem so easy.  ;o)

                  Big Mo & True Blue   (Mo)

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 26, 2007

                    For Trey's a jolly good fellow, for Trey's a jolly good fellow, for Trey's a jolly good fellow, and one heck of a caching machine!! <G>

                    Russ the waterweasel

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 26, 2007
                      Yea, Trey! from amick

                      Hey!  TreyB just snuck past the 8000 cache mark!  If he found 1 cache per day without a break, that would have taken him 21.918 years!  I’m so glad that sometimes he likes to find caches in big clumps!

                      Congratulations, Trey!

                      Julie Perrine

                      AMD Sales Finance

                      512.602.7190

                    • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 26, 2007
                        Trey B you the man!

                        Penny
                        cpnowak

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 26, 2007
                          Way to go Trey! Congrats!

                          Scott & Judy
                        • Trey Bielefeld
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 26, 2007
                            Thanks everyone!  It's been the ride of my life.  And a special thanks to everyone who's helped me with my caching streak.  Expect to see an event in August to celebrate!

                            Trey

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 26, 2007
                              Way to go, kiddo! I'm proud to have found my first cache with you.

                              Candy

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Trey Bielefeld"