Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Interesting on that potatoe bug

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
      Unless it fits in a 35mm film can, no, won't fit.
      OTOH, the days are hot, and we have snorkel and fins (and were FTF on the
      replaced Spring Loaded).

      Mostly, however, we're in the Mint Julep and watch y'all crowd.
      If you need me to grab something underfoot ... seeing as I might own the
      only two regulars in Brushy Creek (exaggeration -- I hope) ...can be
      arranged, but I don't have the bandwidth to watch that closely.

      Go to!

      On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:17:41 -0500 "Nick Silkey" <nsilkey@...>
      writes:
      > On 6/25/07, amishangel <engelwaffen@...> wrote:
      > > Wonder if that underwater cache at Barton Springs is still
      > there.....hmmm. Amish goes looking for scuba gear.
      >
      > It is. While I have not sought|found said cache, I dont believe
      > our
      > 'bug' friend would fit within the container. Kevin was going to
      > amend
      > the rules to ensure that the bug must be 100% contained within a
      > closed container. :)

      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
      anyone going faster is a maniac. -- (attributed to) George Carlin