Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Calling all Northies ; recruiting for Aus Geo Hot Potato

  • Maria Jump
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2007
      Hey there ,
      I guess you can call me a Yuppie ... I'm new to geocaching but am hoping to be able to contribute ...
      I can't wait for it all to start!
      -Maria / TheJump

      On Jun 25, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Nick Silkey wrote:

      All the Nortenos who want to take part in the latest Hot Potato game,
      drop me an e-mail off-list at nsilkey@gmail.com. You can also contact
      me via my geocaching.com profile as 'filler & bcat'.

      If you've been living under a rock and dont know what the heck I am
      talking about, Aus Geo Hot Potato involves a friendly-but-spirited
      game of 'hot potato' pitting the North Austinites against those dirty
      Southies. :) You can find more information on the game at the
      following links:

      http://potato.conclusivedata.com/
      http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?ID=562615
      http://potato.conclusivedata.com/status.php
      http://austintater.blogspot.com/

      There can be only one ...

      PS: All incoming correspondence from South Side moles will be promptly
      bitbucketed. :)