Hot Potato event tomorrow!!!

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
      Don't forget, I'm hosting an informational lunch tomorrow from
      12:30-2:00 at Rudy's BBQ on south loop 360:

      http://tinyurl.com/2apgsp

      If you want to learn about the game or discuss ideas, come on out.
      Even if you aren't sure you want to play, you can still join us to
      meet some fellow geocachers and enjoy some good food.

      I'm planning on grabbing some of the tables out back unless it's
      raining and then I'll try to find a few inside. Look for the table
      with a Mr. Potato head on it.

      BTW, the first draft of the rules is now in place here:
      http://potato.conclusivedata.com

      (team names were selected previously...I'm open to changes)

      Comments and questions are welcomed via email or at the lunch
      tomorrow. Unless you think it's something the whole community needs
      to see, I'd prefer to keep discussion limited to one-on-one email for
      the most part.

      Also, it looks like I have a lot of Northerners interested in playing,
      but I haven't heard a lot from Bubbaland. Are the southern cachers
      not willing to defend their crown? or are they just laying low to
      develop a sneaky strategy?? hmmm

      Kevin
      KoosKoos
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
        Didn't make it, so I'm anxiously awaiting a recap!

        Candy
        moosiegirl

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Mefford"