Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] father's day

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007

      Well, there is the Father's Day series up in Brushy Creek, between Round Rock and Cedar Park.  The area is extremely cache rich into the bargin.

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
        fantastic! thanks for the tip!

        j black

        On Jun 6, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Doc wrote:

        How about the "Father's Day Series"?

        .

        Jenny Black RN
        Master Massage Therapist
        Aquadoula Birth Tub Rental

      • palbers@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
          Jenny,

          If you plan to go for the Father's Day series, email me offline
          for my phone number in case you need hints on any of them. My
          girls were a bit evil on some of those. I'm so proud of them! :)

          We'll likely be driving around to many of the parks in the area
          placing a "Father's Day Series #2". I just need to map out the
          parks and create some new containers before then. All the caches
          were hidden with my then 7 and 16 year olds, so they are for the
          most part kid friendly. Two of them, do have some briars you may
          have reach through or walk around to get to the cache, but not
          that bad.

          Have a wonderful day caching where ever you all end up.

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 9, 2007
            There's a whole Fathers Day series up here in Brushy Creek (Round Rock).
            According to Lignumaqua, Vivi's GeoNewf Cache (GCNA12) has the highest density of caches around it -- including the Fathers Day series by Hi_Dude98's dudettes.
            A wonderful day of caching would be in store!!!

            On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:49:36 -0500 Jenny Black <madrona@...> writes:
            > good
            morning!

            > my wonderful dh has consented to a day of caching on
            father's day.
            > do
            > y'all have any suggestions for
            papa-themed caches in and around
            > austin?
            >
            > many
            thanks!

            > jenny black
            > team black catz
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > <*> To visit
            your group on the web, go to:

            > <*> Your email settings:

            Individual Email | Traditional

            > <*> To change settings
            online go to:

            (Yahoo! ID required)

            > <*> To change settings via
            email:

            href="mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-digest@yahoogroups.com">mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-digest@yahoogroups.com

            href="mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
            to:

            > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
            to:

            Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. --Soren Kierkegaard