Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] father's day

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
      How about the "Father's Day Series"?

      Jenny Black <madrona@...> wrote:
      good morning!

      my wonderful dh has consented to a day of caching on father's day. do
      y'all have any suggestions for papa-themed caches in and around austin?

      many thanks!

      jenny black
      team black catz

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007

        Well, there is the Father's Day series up in Brushy Creek, between Round Rock and Cedar Park.  The area is extremely cache rich into the bargin.

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
          fantastic! thanks for the tip!

          j black

          On Jun 6, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Doc wrote:

          How about the "Father's Day Series"?

          .

          Jenny Black RN
          Master Massage Therapist
          Aquadoula Birth Tub Rental

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
            Jenny,

            If you plan to go for the Father's Day series, email me offline
            for my phone number in case you need hints on any of them. My
            girls were a bit evil on some of those. I'm so proud of them! :)

            We'll likely be driving around to many of the parks in the area
            placing a "Father's Day Series #2". I just need to map out the
            parks and create some new containers before then. All the caches
            were hidden with my then 7 and 16 year olds, so they are for the
            most part kid friendly. Two of them, do have some briars you may
            have reach through or walk around to get to the cache, but not
            that bad.

            Have a wonderful day caching where ever you all end up.

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 9, 2007
              There's a whole Fathers Day series up here in Brushy Creek (Round Rock).
              According to Lignumaqua, Vivi's GeoNewf Cache (GCNA12) has the highest density of caches around it -- including the Fathers Day series by Hi_Dude98's dudettes.
              A wonderful day of caching would be in store!!!

              On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:49:36 -0500 Jenny Black <madrona@...> writes:
              > good
              morning!

              > my wonderful dh has consented to a day of caching on
              father's day.
              > do
              > y'all have any suggestions for
              papa-themed caches in and around
              > austin?
              >
              > many
              thanks!

              > jenny black
              > team black catz
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              > <*> To visit
              your group on the web, go to:

              > <*> Your email settings:

              Individual Email | Traditional

              > <*> To change settings
              online go to:

              (Yahoo! ID required)

              > <*> To change settings via
              email:

              href="mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-digest@yahoogroups.com">mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-digest@yahoogroups.com

              href="mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
              to:

              > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
              to:

              Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. --Soren Kierkegaard