New Topo software from Garmin

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      For those of you who are planning some great new hiking required
      caches (hint, hint) I noticed that Garmin has finally updated their
      topo software! It shows a lot more streets (and their names) than it
      used to, which is a big improvement, but I noticed it still has quite
      a few of the newer streets that are missing, especially since they are
      calling this Topo 2008.

      If you look at the viewer, and check on your favorite local road that
      was built in the last few years, you may find that it is missing.
      (Even those that are in the older City Navigator V8!) That is
      disappointing, but it may still be worth the upgrade for the other
      improvements that it does include.

      Brent
      (BANDA)

      Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/2ujjn5