New cache-mobile.

  • L. Kevin D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I finally broke down and got a capable cache-mobile. I traded my truck
      for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a 2.5" lift and 33" mud tires.

      Apparently I'm logged in under a differnt account. I'm AKA Centex
      Trekker.
    • Jack Glantzberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Yay! Another Jeeper Cacher! Look forward to seeing it on a cache hunt.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "L. Kevin D."