Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Benchmarking contest (PS)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      17 in the world?!? Wow. And we knew her when.

      On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:19:34 -0500 "Perrine, Julie" <julie.perrine@...> writes:

      LOL!  You sound like me, Barry!  When the guy ahead of me on the world list had quadruple bypass surgery, I wrote him an “eat my dust” email, jokingly of course!  He recovered enough to go to GeoWoodstock this year, so I can’t be slacking off.  I’m at 17 in the world right now, and I can vouch for how fun it is to see the guy in front of you fall!  (off a cliff, preferably!)

      JUST KIDDING OF COURSE (UH HUH!)