RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Nano Logs

  • Terry Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

      String! What’s smaller than a nano? Pico? Femetto? Bring along your stereo microscope and laser etcher. We’re going to have a log on a piece of rice! (as soon as I can figure out how to waterproof it)

      Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
        Thanks.

        Candy put these together, hope they help...

        http://home. austin.rr. com/candylind/ caching/stashnot es/

        Nathaniel Dickerman
        A.K.A. grn beret 2b

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "emmy_n_sapphie"
        <mbb2001@... > wrote:

        > I adopted
        one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
        > full, but I
        realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
        > should be in
        order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
        > please let me
        know. Thanks.
        > Mary Beth

        (emmy-n-sapphie)