Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Nano Logs

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      string or tape?

      On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:54:01 -0700 "Terry Carter" <terry.carter@...> writes:

      I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

      Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

        String! What’s smaller than a nano? Pico? Femetto? Bring along your stereo microscope and laser etcher. We’re going to have a log on a piece of rice! (as soon as I can figure out how to waterproof it)

        Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

        I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

        Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

        I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
        full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
        should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
        please let me know. Thanks.
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization( s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.

        @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
        Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. --Soren Kierkegaard

        The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
          Thanks.

          Candy put these together, hope they help...

          http://home. austin.rr. com/candylind/ caching/stashnot es/

          Nathaniel Dickerman
          A.K.A. grn beret 2b

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "emmy_n_sapphie"
          <mbb2001@... > wrote:

          > I adopted
          one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
          > full, but I
          realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
          > should be in
          order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
          > please let me
          know. Thanks.
          > Mary Beth

          (emmy-n-sapphie)