RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Nano Logs

  • Terry Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

      I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

      Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

        Check out Candy’s template on the website.  She did a great job!

        Julie Perrine

        AMD Sales Finance

        512.602.7190

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          Candy put these together, hope they help...

          http://home.austin.rr.com/candylind/caching/stashnotes/

          Nathaniel Dickerman
          A.K.A. grn beret 2b

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "emmy_n_sapphie"

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            string or tape?

            On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:54:01 -0700 "Terry Carter" <terry.carter@...> writes:

            I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

            Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

            I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
            full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
            should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
            please let me know. Thanks.
            Mary Beth
            (emmy-n-sapphie)

            The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
            <

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • Terry Carter
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

              String! What’s smaller than a nano? Pico? Femetto? Bring along your stereo microscope and laser etcher. We’re going to have a log on a piece of rice! (as soon as I can figure out how to waterproof it)

              Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

              I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

              Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

              I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
              full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
              should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
              please let me know. Thanks.
              Mary Beth
              (emmy-n-sapphie)

              The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization( s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.

              @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
              Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. --Soren Kierkegaard

              The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
            • Mary Beth Booth
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
                Thanks.

                <mbb2001@... > wrote:

                > I adopted
                one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
                > full, but I
                realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
                > should be in
                order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
                > please let me
                know. Thanks.
                > Mary Beth

                (emmy-n-sapphie)