Nano Logs

  • emmy_n_sapphie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
      full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
      should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
      please let me know. Thanks.
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)
    • Terry Carter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

        I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

        Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

        I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
        full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
        should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
        please let me know. Thanks.
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
      • Perrine, Julie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

          Check out Candy’s template on the website.  She did a great job!

          Julie Perrine

          AMD Sales Finance

          512.602.7190

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            Candy put these together, hope they help...

            http://home.austin.rr.com/candylind/caching/stashnotes/

            Nathaniel Dickerman
            A.K.A. grn beret 2b

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "emmy_n_sapphie"

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
              string or tape?

              On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:54:01 -0700 "Terry Carter" <terry.carter@...> writes:

              I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

              Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

              I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
              full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
              should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
              please let me know. Thanks.
              Mary Beth
              (emmy-n-sapphie)

              The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
              <

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
            • Terry Carter
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

                String! What’s smaller than a nano? Pico? Femetto? Bring along your stereo microscope and laser etcher. We’re going to have a log on a piece of rice! (as soon as I can figure out how to waterproof it)

                Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

                I’m using dental floss in my next nano… J

                Terry (Uncle_Fluffy)

                I adopted one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
                full, but I realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
                should be in order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
                please let me know. Thanks.
                Mary Beth
                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization( s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.

                @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. --Soren Kierkegaard

                The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
              • Mary Beth Booth
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
                  Thanks.

                  <mbb2001@... > wrote:

                  > I adopted
                  one of BobChernow's nano magnetic screw caches. The log is
                  > full, but I
                  realized I have no idea what the dimensions of the log
                  > should be in
                  order to fit in that teeny-tiny cache. If anyone knows,
                  > please let me
                  know. Thanks.
                  > Mary Beth

                  (emmy-n-sapphie)