Re: Auto mounts for Garmin 60 series--what works?

  • Scott Leake
    Message 1 of 22 , May 29 2:40 PM
      I also use a RAM dash mount. I started with the suction cup mount,and
      did not like it. I bought a RAM surface mount "ball", attached the
      cradle, and mounted it directly to the dash. I just "set" the 60c in
      the cradle,and it stays put,without snaping the back. The low profile
      of this mounting keep it out of the way,and allows me to attach a
      power cord from the nearby power outlet. It has only "jumped" out of
      the cradle once....but it was my fault...I jumped through a median in
      my 4X4 Dodge Truck,in the rain, near Houston (chasing a cache of
      course),and kinda launched onto the other side of the road a little
      hard :)(Ex-cop flash-back)LOL! In any case,the RAM seems to fit the
      bill.....

      Scott
      "Scott&Judy"