Royal Flush Geocoins

  • Scott Leake
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2007
      Is anybody collecting the Royal Flush Geocoins. I would like to trade
      a Queen of Hearts(#153 of 250) for a King of Hearts (any number).

      Thanks!

      Scott
      "Scott&Judy"
      San Antonio
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2007
        haven't received mine yet.... will let you know.

        On Tue, 29 May 2007 21:17:05 -0000 "Scott Leake" <sleake@...>
        writes:
        > Is anybody collecting the Royal Flush Geocoins. I would like to trade
        >
        > a Queen of Hearts(#153 of 250) for a King of Hearts (any number).
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Scott
        > "Scott&Judy"
        > San Antonio

        Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past
        it. --Soren Kierkegaard
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2007
          Sorry, Scott... I have a surfeit of Queens and only one King.
          Now, if you know someone who'd be willing to trade a jack or something
          for a queen....

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1 3:17 AM
            Thanks Barb! I will keep my nose to the ground!

            Scott