Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] REALLY DUMB QUESTION

  • j w
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2007
      Thanks a lot. It helps a lot. I'm going to take some brain BEANO.

      "Peter M. Maurer" <geochat@...> wrote:
      It used to be Grand Pobah, with only one o. That made it kinda hard to find. But it's recently changed to this:

      http://www.cacherst ats.com

      Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

      At 08:29 PM 5/27/2007, you wrote:

      This is a really really really dumb question. It must be the result of a massive brain fart. What's the website which lists cachers rankings. World wide, etc. I believe it's the Grand Poohbah's, but once again massive brain fart.

      Thanks

      Jason

      PrinceGussy and the Texas Waddles

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.