Great views from some new caches

  • emmy_n_sapphie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      Just a plug for some new caches in Mary Moore Searight Park (south
      Austin). Craig E Carpenter's K9 Following Ghosts (GC12QA3) and The Lost
      Treasure of Slaughter Island (GC12Z4F) will take you to some gorgeous
      parts of Slaughter Creek - it rivals Barton Creek GB for sheer beauty
      (and interesting geology GiGi). Been going to this park for 15 years &
      never knew anything like this existed here. I think everyone who has
      found these will agree they are worth the trouble.

      Craig also has a new South Austin Painted Bunting cache (GC12WJF) which
      will take you very near some of the purtiest birds you will ever see.
      And of course, Brent (BandA) has a brand-new night cache ("Can you see
      the light?" GCXXTV) in the park which I hear is great. Haven't done it
      yet cuz I am a fraidy-cat (snakes at night - yikes!)

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)