Anyone got a handful of TBs I can borrow?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Actually, they are for Slytherin. He's making Travel Bug stickers and
      magnets for me to show off and sell at GW5, but we are both fresh out
      of Travel Bug tags. If you have 10 I could pick up in the morning,
      please send an email to candylind AT email DOT com, or text me at FIVE
      ONE TWO SIX THREE TWO SIX TWO ZERO SIX and I'll contact you in the
      morning!

      p.s. My black sheep coins are winging their way to Austin ... I'm so
      excited I can hardly stand it!

      Thanks!!
      Candy